The data protection declaration also applies to the processing of personal data received from subscribers to our marketing services ("subscriber") Can be recorded.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MerryTune is the data controller for your personal data and has the following contact details:
By post: MerryTune, Alte Schönhauser Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Tel .: +49 30 27897270
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MerryTune aims to process all personal data in a legal, transparent and fair manner in accordance with applicable laws (EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016) ("GDPR") to process.
3. KEY TERMS IN THIS STATEMENT
Personal data is data that can be linked directly or indirectly to a living person. Examples of personal data are name, address, telephone number and email address.
The processing of personal data includes all forms of processing, for example acquisition, analysis, registration and storage.
The person responsible for personal data is the person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purpose and means of processing personal data and is responsible for ensuring that the processing takes place in accordance with the laws and regulations on data protection.
4. WHEN DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MerryTune collects, stores and processes personal data about you during the entire process of the purchase process, e.g. B. when you make a purchase on the MerryTune website, contact MerryTune support, visit the MerryTune website or otherwise contact MerryTune. The collection and processing of personal data takes place mainly when concluding a sales contract and when providing services and offers, but also for possible subsequent guarantee cases for our customer service, for technical administration, for our own marketing as well as to prevent illegal activities and fraud, etc.
If you are a subscriber to MerryTune, we process personal data about you, including e.g. B. about previous purchases, which offers you showed interest by reading an email or clicking a link, as well as how you interact with the MerryTune website.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
MerryTune collects the following personal data about you in your capacity as a customer:
- Name and ID number ("personal number" or other national ID number)
- phone number
- E-mail address
- customer number
- IP address
- Data about your use of the MerryTune website
- Details of your purchases
MerryTune collects the following personal information about you in your capacity as a subscriber:
- Name and ID number ("personal number" or other national ID number)
- phone number
- E-mail address
- account details
- IP address
- Data about your use of the MerryTune website
- Data about products and offers in which you were interested, your interaction with our newsletter and any registrations for events
If you only use the MerryTune website without registering or sending data to us, MerryTune only collects the personal data about you that your browser transmits to us. In order for you to gain access to the MerryTune website, MerryTune collects the following information about you. These data are necessary to display the MerryTune website and to guarantee its stability:
- IP address
- the date and time of the request
- Time difference to world time (GMT)
- content of the request (special page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred each time
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and interface
- Language and version of the browser program
6. WHY DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
The personal data about customers at MerryTune are mainly processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling our obligations towards you as a customer. For example, handling purchases, billing and providing support.
- Fulfillment of our delivery and guarantee obligations.
- Providing general customer service and customer service. For example answering questions and correcting incorrect information.
- Maintaining customer relationships and providing our services.
- Assessment of which payment methods we can offer you, for example through credit assessments.
- Improvement and further development of services, products and functions.
- Carrying out market research and the possibility of influencing offers and services.
- Risk assessment and fraud prevention.
- Preventing misuse or inappropriate use of our services.
- Fulfill our obligations in connection with competitions.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Management and processing of your personal account at MerryTune.
- Sending the newsletter to you.
- Communication with you about your orders and certain products or marketing campaigns.
- display of banner advertisements, d. H. Advertisements displayed on third party sites.
In addition to those mentioned above, personal data for subscribers can be processed for the following purposes:
- Improvement of the experience for subscribers through the option of automatically filled in details, the saving of favorite products, the offer of several payment alternatives and a faster processing of inquiries and complaints.
- Enabling communication with you as a subscriber via post, email, telephone or SMS / MMS.
MerryTune may also use stored personal data for statistics, market research, market and customer analysis, follow-ups and the development of the business system and methods for purchasing goods and services.
MerryTune can process personal data through profiling. We analyze data about your use of our website; the goods, services, and offers that you were interested in; your purchases; the newsletters you have interacted with; the events you have registered for and your account balance. We do this to present you with offers that we believe will be of interest to you and to invite you to events that we think you would like to attend.
You have the right to object to such profiling at any time. If necessary, send your objection to email@example.com. As soon as MerryTune has received your objection, we will no longer use your personal data for this purpose.
8. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY MERRYTUNE
The collection and processing of personal data takes place on a legal basis. Your personal data can be processed in order to conclude a contract with you as a customer; for example, to make a purchase and meet our commitments.
The processing of your personal data can be based on your consent. Your consent must be voluntary, specific, and informed, and include unambiguous permission, in order for it to be considered a legal basis. We will ask for your consent to manage data and receive information about your purchases. Furthermore, your behavior on our website, your interest in our offers and products as well as your interaction with MerryTune are stored in order to be able to fulfill our obligations in the provision of personal offers.
The processing of your personal data can be based on what is known as a weighing of interests. This applies, for example, to the processing of data for the purpose of limited segmentation of customers. MerryTune never processes sensitive personal data in the course of a weighing of interests and does not perform automated processing without consent.
In certain cases MerryTune has a legal obligation to process personal data; for example, to meet the requirements of accounting and tax laws. The processing of personal data is therefore always carried out in accordance with the legal requirements.
If MerryTune bases its treatment of personal data on consent or a legitimate interest, you can inform MerryTune that you prohibit further processing of your personal data. You can send such a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long do we keep data about you?
MerryTune stores your personal data as long as this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which the data was collected. However, your personal data can be stored for a longer period of time if this is necessary due to legal requirements or to protect MerryTune's legal interests.
As a subscriber, your personal data will be stored for as long as you agree.
- ACCESS TO STORED PERSONAL DATA
MerryTune may pass on personal data to other companies from the group to which MerryTune belongs, as well as to cooperation partners, in order to fulfill our obligations and for the purposes mentioned above.
Data that is passed on to third parties will only be used to provide the above services for you, e.g. B. to freight forwarders in connection with the delivery of goods, to media offices for the distribution of marketing and to credit check or debt collection agencies for credit checks, identity checks and collection of accounts receivable.
We never transfer your personal data to third parties outside the MerryTune Group and with the exception of our cooperation partners for marketing purposes. We do not sell your personal data to third parties without your permission. MerryTune may pass on your personal data if this is necessary due to legal or regulatory requirements, to safeguard MerryTune's legal interests or to detect, prevent or report fraud and other security-related or technical problems.
MerryTune always strives to store personal data only within the EU / EEA. The data can be transferred to a country outside the EU / EEA and processed there (third country). Such a transfer may be made in accordance with the applicable laws. Registered persons affected by this transfer will be informed accordingly.
11. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We continuously adapt our security precautions in accordance with advances and developments in the technical field. In order to make card payments as secure as possible, the data is sent in encrypted form. This means that the data is transmitted over a secure connection and your personal data cannot be read by outsiders. For card payments, we work with an authorized paying agent who helps us to check with your bank whether the card is valid for the purchase. Our paying agent processes your account data in accordance with the international security standard PCI DSS, which was developed by the card providers VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB. This means that the security of the processing of your card data is very high. If you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
MerryTune may allow third parties to use your personal data on our behalf for marketing purposes, to promote our products and services. However, we never allow third parties to use your personal data for their own marketing to you.
In the event of any violations, MerryTune undertakes to report this to the competent supervisory authority (the Swedish Data Protection Agency) immediately and no later than 72 hours after the violation becomes known. If such a report cannot be made within 72 hours, MerryTune must state the cause of such delay in the report and the report must then be submitted without further delay.
MerryTune undertakes to inform you as soon as possible if you are affected by a violation of the data protection regulations and to take the necessary precautionary measures.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
MerryTune will correct, delete, anonymize or complete your data at your request or on its own initiative if it is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
As a registered person, you have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to receive an extract or a copy of your personal data processed by MerryTune. You can exercise this right at any time, once per calendar year, free of charge by submitting a written and signed request. The extract must contain information about which personal data are registered about you, the purpose of the processing and to which recipients the data was or will be passed on. Furthermore, the extract must contain information about where the data came from, if the personal data was not collected from you, to what extent the data is the subject of automated decisions (including profiling) and how long MerryTune is likely to intend to store the data or the Criteria used to determine such a period. You also have the right to receive information about the rights set out below.
- Correction of your personal data. Upon request, MerryTune will immediately correct incorrect or incomplete data that is processed about you.
- Deletion of your personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of personal data that is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. If your personal data is stored by law or if there are other legitimate reasons for MerryTune to store your data - for example in the case of unpaid debts - it may happen that your personal data is not deleted. In such a case, we will stop processing for purposes other than those required by law.
- Limitation of processing. You have the right to request that your personal data be processed only for certain limited purposes. You can request a limit, among other things, if you believe that your data is incorrect and you have requested that the data be corrected as described above. During the period in which the accuracy of the data is being examined, its processing is limited.
If MerryTune has passed your data on to third parties, we will inform all recipients about a possible correction or deletion of data as well as the limitation of processing.
If your personal data is stored with MerryTune, you have the right to data portability. This means the right to receive your personal data under certain conditions in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
If the processing of personal data at MerryTune takes place on the basis of a weighing of interests, you have the right to object. In the event of an objection, MerryTune will only continue processing if there are legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests. MerryTune has the burden of proof that such exist.
You can object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time, free of charge. MerryTune will never process your personal data for direct marketing purposes if you object to such processing. As soon as we have received your objection, we will stop processing your personal data for such purposes. If necessary, send your objection to email@example.com. If you have given your consent to the storage and processing of your personal data for advertising purposes by MerryTune, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation can be restricted to the fact that it only applies to part of the processing, e.g. direct mail.
As a registered person, you have the right to submit any complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektiven).
You can contact us, either by letter to the MerryTune customer service, Alte Schoenhauser Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your requests and inquiries will be answered by MerryTune as soon as possible and at the latest after one month. If MerryTune does not meet your wishes and requests within the specified time, MerryTune is obliged to give a reason for this.
Consent to cookies is not a prerequisite for visiting our website. However, we would like to point out that our website and our service have limited functionality if you do not allow us to save cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC and that save certain settings and data for data exchange with our system via your browser. There are two different types of cookies, so-called session cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser, and temporary / permanent cookies, which are stored on your PC for a longer period or indefinitely. This storage helps us to design our websites and offers and makes them easier for you to use. For example, some of your entries are saved in a way that avoids having to repeat them over and over again.
Which cookies are used by MerryTune?
Which data are stored in cookies?
Only pseudonymised data is stored in the cookies that MerryTune uses. When these cookies are activated, they are assigned an identification number. Your personal data will not be assigned to this identification number. Your name, your IP address or similar data that enable a direct link between you and these cookies are not stored on it. On the basis of cookies, we only receive pseudonymised data, for example about which pages in our web shop were visited, which products were searched for, etc.
What is onsite targeting?
On the basis of cookies, data is collected on the MerryTune website in order to optimize our advertising and our Internet offers. These data are not used to identify you personally, but to simply carry out a pseudonymized evaluation of the use of the website. With this technique we can present you advertisements and / or special offers. The content is based on the data collected in connection with the click analysis. Our goal is to make our online services as attractive as possible for you and to present you with advertising that corresponds to your interests.
Are there also third party cookies?
MerryTune uses the services of some advertising partners who help to make our Internet offers and our website more interesting for you. This is why cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit the websites. These are temporary / permanent cookies that are automatically deleted when the set time has expired. These temporary or permanent cookies (lifespan 14 days to 10 years) are stored on your hard drive and automatically deleted when the set time has expired. The cookies of our partner companies only contain pseudonymized and mostly even completely anonymized data. These are, for example, data about which products you viewed, whether something was bought, what products were searched for, etc. In this context, some of our advertising partners also register data about which page you visited before and which products you were interested in . The purpose is to show you advertisements that match your interests as closely as possible.
The MerryTune website uses what is known as retargeting technology. We use this technology to make our website more interesting for you. This technology makes it possible, through advertising on the websites of our cooperation partners, to address Internet users who have already shown interest in our web shop and our products. We believe that the display of personal, interest-based advertising is usually more interesting for the Internet user than the usual advertising that lacks such a personal relationship. The display of such advertising material on the part of our cooperation partners is based on cookie technology and an analysis of previous user behavior. This type of advertisement is completely pseudonymised. When you visit our site, cookies are used to collect, store and use data about your application. In addition, your details are stored in cookies even after the browser session has ended. For example, they can be called up again the next time you visit the websites.
How can you prevent cookies from being stored?
You can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is only permitted if you agree to them. In this way you can prevent cookies from being stored on your PC in the future. If you only want to allow MerryTune cookies, but none of our suppliers and partners, you can change the setting in your browser to "block third-party cookies".
As a rule, you can use the help function in the menu bar of your browser to see how you can reject new cookies and delete cookies that you have received.
14. WEB ANALYSIS
In order to continuously improve and optimize our offer, we use so-called tracking technology, more precisely services from Google Analytics.
The IP address that is transferred from your browser to Google Analytics is not linked to other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making changes in your browser. If you do this, you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website. You can prevent data recorded with a cookie and relating to this use of the website (including your IP address) from being saved and processed by Google. You can do this by downloading a plug-in for your browser, which you can get from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The MerryTune website uses Google Analytics with the addition "_ anonymizeIp ()". The addition ensures that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, which excludes the possibility of linking the IP address to a specific person. All personal links to the recorded data are thus excluded and all personal data is deleted immediately.
MerryTune uses Google Analytics to analyze your use of our website and to optimize the website. We use the statistics that we receive from the website to improve our products and to make them more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional event that personal data is transferred to the USA, we would like to inform you that Google participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield and complies with its regulations. https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the treatment of Google Analytics emerges from Article 6 (1) point f of the GDPR.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland LTD, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of use: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/se.html; Overview of data protection: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245, Data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
The website also uses Google Analytics to track your traffic between different units through a user ID. You can deactivate this tracking by following the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By confirming the link, a so-called opt-out cookie will be saved on your PC. This cookie is valid for 5 years. Please note that this opt-out cookie will be deleted if you delete all cookies from your PC. This means that you have to save a new opt-out cookie if you do not want to allow anonymous data collection in the future. This opt-out cookie is saved per browser and computer. If you visit our websites at home and at work or with different browsers, you have to activate this opt-out cookie in different browsers or on different computers.
Third party retargeting and data collection for banner advertising
As part of retargeting and banner advertising, MerryTune uses third-party services that save cookies on our site. These are the following providers:
- Doubleclick by Google, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/intl/se/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
15. Facebook Connect
We use the “Facebook Connect” service from Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”) on our website. We offer you the option of logging into our website with Facebook Connect if you have a Facebook profile and give us your express consent to exchange data with Facebook. No additional registration is required in this case. To log in, you will be redirected to the Facebook page, where you can log in with your usage data. In this way, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers, whereby your Facebook profile and our service are linked to one another. Through this link, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged into Facebook. Through the link, depending on your data protection setting on Facebook, we automatically receive the following information from Facebook Inc. (name, email address, date of birth, address, Facebook name, user ID, age, gender and, if applicable, the profile picture , the friends list and the likes). Of this data, we only use your name, your email address, your date of birth and your address to create a user account, if you have approved them on Facebook. This information is required for the conclusion of the contract in order to be able to identify you.
If you do not want Facebook to link the data obtained through our website to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also exclude the Facebook Connect plugin with add-ons for your browser.
The consent given to the exchange of data via Facebook Connect can be revoked at any time for the future by sending a message to Tel: +49 30 27897270 or email: email@example.com.
- Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94.043 USA on our site. With the Google Tag Manager, marketers can manage website tags through one interface. A tag is a marking or labeling of a database. The Tag Manager itself, which uses the tags, works without cookies and does not collect any personal data. The tags set up via the Google Tag Manager only ensure the collection of data that is passed on to the target system. Because the data is only passed on, the system does not collect or save the data itself. The Tag Manager therefore only triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Corresponding explanations for these respective third-party providers can be found in this data protection declaration. However, the Google Tag Manager does not use this data. If you have set or otherwise deactivated cookies, this will be observed for all tracking tags that were used with the Google Tag Manager, so the tool does not change your cookie settings.
Google may ask you for permission to share some product data (e.g. your account information) with other Google products in order to activate certain features, e.g. B. to simplify the addition of new conversion tracking tags for AdWords. In addition, Google's developers review product usage information from time to time in order to further optimize the product. However, Google will not pass on any data of this type to other Google products without your consent.
- USE OF PLUG-INS FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS
MerryTune currently uses the following plug-ins with double-click solution for social networks: Facebook and Instagram. This means that in connection with your visit to the MerryTune website, no personal data is initially transferred to these service providers. You can recognize the service provider by the identifier above the first letter of the supplier or by the logo. MerryTune offers you the option of communicating directly with the service provider using the button on the website. The service provider only receives the information that you have opened a corresponding page if you click on the demarcated field for activating the plug-in program. The data specified under “Which personal data about you do we collect and process?” In this data protection declaration will also be transferred. With regard to Facebook, your IP address will be anonymized immediately after loading. When a plug-in is activated, your personal data is transferred to the company that provides the plug-in program and processed there (in the USA, if the provider operates there). Because the service provider collects data through cookies, we recommend deleting all cookies before you click the gray box above the security settings in your browser.
MerryTune has no control over the data that is collected or the way in which it is collected by the service provider. We also do not have an overview of the collection of data, the purpose of collection and the duration of storage. We also do not know when and how the data will be deleted by the service provider.
The service provider stores data that is recorded from you as a user profile and uses this for marketing and market research on its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (also for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-based marketing and to inform other users in the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such a user profile by contacting the relevant service provider. Via the plug-in program, MerryTune offers you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our presence as a website and make the website more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the handling of the plug-in program can be found in Article 6 (1) point f of the GDPR.
The transfer of data takes place regardless of whether you have a user profile with the service provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to such a social network, your data will be recorded through direct contact with the user profile. If you click the Activate button and z. For example, if you click on links to a website, this information will also be saved in your user account and communicated to your contacts. We recommend logging out of the social network after using it; especially before you press the Activate button if you want to prevent contact with your user profile with the service provider.
Further information on the purpose, the processed data and the processing can be obtained from the service provider in his data protection declaration. You can find more information about your rights in this context under Settings. There you can also change the way you protect your personal data.
The addresses of the relevant service providers and their information on data protection can be found below.
- a) Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data protection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook is committed to complying with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- b) Instagram, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
We use the Klaviyo service from Klaviyo Inc, Boston, USA to send our newsletters. The data you saved when you registered for the newsletter (email address, possibly name, IP address, date and time of your registration) will be transferred to a server operated by Klaviyo Inc. in the USA, where the "US." Privacy Shields "saved. Further information on data protection at Klaviyo can be found at: http://klaviyo.com/privacy/.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in them and deduce your personal interests from this.
Right to object
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or informing us via another contact method, e.g. via Tel: +49 30 27897270 or email: email@example.com. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the tracking mentioned above takes place.
17. USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
We use so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram on our website, which are operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to Instagram. The plug-in in the form of images is provided with the heading “Follow us on Instagram”. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with Instagram using the button. Instagram will only receive the information that you have accessed our website if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to Instagram and stored there (for US providers in the USA).
We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the data collected by Instagram.
If you interact with the plug-in, in particular click on the plug-in image, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged into Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. The information is also published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile on Instagram.
Instagram saves the data collected about you as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Instagram to exercise this right.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Instagram, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Instagram's data protection information: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also completely block the loading of Instagram plugins with add-ons for your browser, e.g. B. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
The legal basis for the use of the plug-in is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
18. REMARKETING / RETARGETING
(1) On our website, we use “Custom Audiences” from Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) for retargeting and remarketing purposes. This service uses so-called tracking or remarketing pixels. These are pixel image files that enable log file analysis. By using the pixels, the service provider can see when and how many users accessed the pixel, or whether and when an email was opened or a website was visited.
(2) With the help of this service, users of the website can be shown interest-related advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. When you visit our website, a direct connection to the Facebook servers is established via the pixel. This enables Facebook to identify you using your browser ID, as this can be linked to your user account. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you are visiting the corresponding website of our Have accessed our website or have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and save your IP address and other identification features.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is possible for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Further information on data processing by Facebook is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Right to object
If you do not want to see advertising generated by the respective targeting service, you can object to the use of retargeting technology on our website by sending us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. USE OF THE REMARKETING OR "SIMILAR TARGET GROUPS" FUNCTION OF GOOGLE INC.
We use the remarketing or “similar target groups” function of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”) on our website. This function serves the purpose of analyzing visitor behavior and visitor interests.
Your data may also be transmitted to the USA. There is an adequacy decision by the European Commission for data transfers to the USA.
The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit.f GDPR due to the legitimate interest in targeting visitors to the website with advertising by placing personalized, interest-based advertising ads for visitors to the provider's website when they are on other websites visit on the Google Display Network.
For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you have the right to object to this processing of personal data relating to you based on Art. 6 (1) f GDPR at any time.
You can find more information on Google Remarketing and the associated data protection declaration at: https://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
- USE OF Google AdWords CONVERSION - TRACKING
We use the online advertising program “Google AdWords” on our website and, in this context, conversion tracking (evaluation of visits). Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). If you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your computer. These cookies have a limited validity, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that there is no way that cookies can be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information that is obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics. Here we find out the total number of users who clicked on one of our ads and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, we do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit.f GDPR from the legitimate interest in targeted advertising and the analysis of the effect and efficiency of this advertising.
For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you have the right to object to this processing of personal data relating to you based on Art. 6 (1) f GDPR at any time.
To do this, you can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate technical settings in your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
- USE OF HOTJAR
You can use the link https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out to prevent Hotjar from collecting and using your data.
- USING YOUTUBE
We use the YouTube LLC function for embedding YouTube videos on our website. (901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; "YouTube").
YouTube is a company affiliated with Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”).
The function shows videos stored on YouTube in an iFrame on the website. The option "Extended data protection mode" is activated. As a result, YouTube does not store any information about visitors to the website. Only when you watch a video is information about it transmitted to YouTube and stored there.
You can find more information on the collection and use of data by YouTube and Google, your rights in this regard and options for protecting your privacy in YouTube's data protection information (https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy).
24. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
We protect the personal data of our customers! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our processing of your personal data or this data protection declaration, or if you would like to receive an extract from your data.
Our contact details are:
By post: MerryTune,
Alte Schoenhauser Str. 16, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Tel .: +49 30 27897270
Email address: email@example.com